let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20050925

Corpse Bride

I can't really spell "corpse". Haa... When I try to read the word, no problem. But when I try to spell, it goes haywire. It becomes "corspe" or "copsre". That's how difficult the word looks to me.

Sometimes, it's just difficult to understand why one person can do something but another person just can't. It all boils down to different abilities of different people. That's why we're all so different. That's why different people like different things.

I am still sick at home. Haven't left my house in more than 48 hours. Been moving about the same area from the living room to the study room, from the study room to the bedroom, then back to the living room. Sleeping most of the time, trying very hard to get well, but to no avail. Maybe if I'm sick long enough, I'll become thin enough like a corpse bride. Then I don't have to worry about being a fat little bride. Haa...

The other good thing about being sick is that I get free delivery of food to my house from mr koh. He's still as sweet after 3 yrs. Keep up the good work ok! Hee...

I started playing with some images in my comp. I had fun. And I posted some of them up on my other site. Then I proudly showed them off to mr koh. He wasn't interested. Arrgghh... He's really not into comp. To him, a comp just helps him to do work. To me, my comp is my life. I can have so much fun with it. I can tear it apart and re-assemble it with a new hdd/drive, add new pheriperals to it, then install cool programmes and games and start my little adventure with it. But mr koh has simply no interest to share my fun. His fun is exercise. Only exercise. *yawn* How uninteresting.



Anyway, check out Tim Burton's upcoming "Corpse Bride" at http://corpsebridemovie.warnerbros.com

I think it's cool. Meanwhile, I continue to wait bereft in the land of the living while suffering under the hands of the flu bug.

2 Comments:

At 1/10/05 01:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, put a tag board leh.. then easier to leave comments.. hehe

 
At 9/10/05 02:22, Blogger eostkh said...

hiya... it's the same lah. ;p

 

Post a Comment