let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20050915

Just for laugh: nv send sms with 2 names

Life's rushing through at such a fast pace. After work, go home eat and sleep. Almost everyday's the same. Sometimes, I dunno what keeps me going anymore.

My busy schedule is tiring me out. Yet I some sort enjoy the process. If only I can be a student forever... I suppose that's what everybody would wish for. :D

JY's gg to Okinawa soon. Haa... There had been a little misunderstanding. Some sort of funny too. ;p

I asked her to a game of tennis some time back. She said she couldn't make it. I somehow had the perception frm her sms that her exams are coming soon, on 24th Sep. Coz her nick on MSN kept mentioning 24th Sep. Soon after, I received a sms, dunno from JY or LZ, which mentioned abt Okinawa & 24th Sep. So I thot the sms came frm JY & LZ. And I was kind of bewildered why are there so many things happening on 24th Sep?

Anyway, clarified things and life gets back on its fast-moving track. Some laughter in life now and then makes life a little more interesting!

Haa... Little wonder I got confused. Lesson learnt: nv send sms with 2 names. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment