let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20050917

~ T-A-G-G-E-D ~

Okie, I've been tagged. By SPIC.

So here goes...

My 5 Unusual Habits

  1. Do not touch or borrow my books without permission. And if u do have permission to use my books, take EXTRA CARE to take GOOD CARE of them, or else... I'm known to 'turn my face inside out' with people because of that. It had cost my friendship with someone. No longer on talking terms. Yet I still find it difficult not to worry about my books when they're on others' hands.

  2. Don't ask me to look at u when u are talking to me. I know it's kind of rude, but I'm just not interested to look at your face ALL the time. Sometimes is fine.

  3. I had been drunk with a bunch of friends in a chalet once, and I almost caused him to forever lose his descendents. Well... note it's only almost.

  4. Something to do with sleeping. All lights must be off. I will go to the extent of pulling the curtains so that the lights from outside do not shine.

  5. I do not like windows very much.

My turn to TAG!!!~
notsniw! sky_trekker! Hee!

2 Comments:

At 26/9/05 11:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In addtion to pt 3, u will throw water bottle at ur good fren as well.. when u r refused of someone's head.. haha :P

 
At 9/10/05 02:22, Blogger eostkh said...

is it? dun rem anythg. hee... ;p

 

Post a Comment