let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20050911

Virtual NoticeBoard is up and running! :)

Virtual NoticeBoard is up and running! :)

No doubt it's a cheap means of hosting a site, but at least there's something now. Always wanted to explore how to host a website, but don't have the technical means and knowledge to do it. Ask me 'bout video editing, ulead and so on, I can tell u. Not website. Flash, needless to say more. At most make a ball bounce. Ha.

Anyway, really excited to go back to my classroom tml and advertise http://eostkh.blogspot.com to my kids. Well, it's just a noticeboard kinda stuff. So don't expect much. Working on excel now to create a spreadsheet for spelling and mental sums. Target completion date: Dec 2005. I hope this passion sustain. I need motivation sometimes.

To my dear friends reading my blog, I hope u'll share my joy and excitement in my new Virtual NoticeBoard too.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

At 11/9/05 22:35, Blogger sinisterpic said...

congrats on starting yr blog... yawn~ one day we go bar none again yah? maybe my next birthday, it will be a change of pple. ;D

 
At 12/9/05 04:13, Blogger eostkh said...

thanks. actually... haha... like i mentioned, it's more of the fact it's a cheap means of hosting a webpage. wanted to dedicate some pages for my kids. took so many pics of them, but they dun really get to see 'em. Quite a pity, u see. ;p

 
At 12/9/05 04:14, Blogger eostkh said...

bar none would seem like a fine idea. must see nxt yr wat band wat music wat ppl. lol ;p

 

Post a Comment