let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20051120

Do dreams come true?

Today is the day the revision started. It simply could not have been put off any longer. All my letters, magazines, work files and books had been started piling at various corners of my room. They were getting out of hand, and a cleaning-up session was inevitable. There is simply no way I can study in a room like this.

I've heard my colleagues and my friends wanting to go and watch Harry Potter. I was having this wierd question in my mind, why didn't anyone ask me if I wanted to watch it with them? Most of the times, little things as such don't matter to me. But the question somehow stuck in my mind for a while for no apparent reason. It wasn't their fault that they had not asked, people are the way that they are, my little eccentricities are of no direct relation with that. I can't shake off those feelings in me. I simply can't rationalise with reasons that comply with my own 'eccentric' logic. I can't help but feel the way I do.

I've not read any books on Harry Potter. But the stories that have been made into movies had been amazing so far. I personally think that movies are truly amazing tools that transform fantasy into reality. Transforming fantasy into reality has been my biggest dream so far. I've never made a movie of my own to this date. Not even a short one, that truly belongs to me. I've the ability, skills and technical knowledge, but I've never got near to actualisation. Ideas have overflowed my mind ever since I was in touch with video production. But time was a crucial factor. I wouldn't mind if my creation stays hidden in my closet, because every piece of work involved is worthwhile. If I have created my very own movie, one that truly belongs to me, how remarkable that would be.

Right now, dreams are not the top priority on my list. I needed to complete my cleaning-up of my room and get down to serious revision.

I would like to believe that dreams do come true one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment