let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20051216

Busy busy...

Back in sg now. And a lot of things to settle. All big issues.

Issue No.1
Daddy and Mother agreed that mr koh can marry me.
But when is the rom date? When is the customary date?
When can finalise huh? Dread dragging...

And leave application form says that only first marriage can take leave. What does that mean?
Customary and rom considered as 2 marriages??!

Issue No.2
Cannot buy car liaoz. If my money get tied down to property monthly repayments.
Think again, property appreciates but car depreciates.
Think again, a house can't move but a car travels.

Issue No.3
Backslided religiously. It's a long way to go back.

Must discuss with SPIC and mr koh, the 2 most trusted souls on earth.

1 Comments:

At 28/12/05 22:49, Blogger WitCHdoc said...

Hahaha, aiyoh, cannot type straight, my leg numb liao. Hahahha!

The JH that says wan to share penthouse with me and JY is getting married!!!!

I am robbed of my penthouse mate!

 

Post a Comment