let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20051207

I'm so flabbergasted!!

Never mind this is delayed telecast. But I'm still gonna pen this down.

You mean... You did not realise that I added new headers to my sidebar.
You mean... You did not realise that I've rearranged "About Me".
You mean... You did not realise that I've rearranged my links and made them open in a new window.
You mean... You did not realise that I've made the header "Home" more meaningful by linking to my first blog entries.
You mean... You did not realise that I've modified my footer of my messages to "JH drops a note at ..."
You mean... You did not realise that I've changed all the colour combination in the other site.
You mean... You did not realise that I've inserted some script in the other site so that the email icon can change its size.
You mean... You did not realise that I've also changed the footer of my messages in e other site.

You mean... You did not realise that I've made things so much better in my blog??!!
I mean... I thought you said you're my 忠实读者??!!

So I DELIBERATELY and EXCITEDLY want to show you all that I've done, but all you did was to take only one look and say,

"Oh, good job!"

Well then...

If you ask me "Do I look different today?",
I WILL pretend that I did not realise that you've cut your hair.

HMMP!!

2 Comments:

At 8/12/05 08:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh good job."

 
At 8/12/05 08:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Do I look different today?"

 

Post a Comment