let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20060121

Saturday: got bf also = no bf

Sat either stand-by for photo/video functions or make endless red-ink impressions on thick pages. After 1pm work n lunch, means Zzz... time. I like that. But when I wake up, then sit in front of TV watch silly shows, of which I found myself not knowing what I'm watching. Dinner, then wait n see what happens next. Sat is the worst day of the entire week. If only there's nothing like Sat, can work full week, 365 days/year, 24/7, maybe I won't feel so horrid. Why not just let me work to death? My life is all work n no play. On the other hand, bf's life is so packed with activities. He studies, teaches badminton, plays sports, teaches tuition when he can n even does volunteer work. 所以说人比人气死人.

10 reasons why Sat can make a horrid day.

  1. No one to remind me to excercise n eat my meals on time.
  2. No one to watch movie with.
  3. No one to eat dinner with.
  4. No one to have fun with.
  5. No one to cuddle up to.
  6. No one to read a nice storybook to me.
  7. No one to share my feelings of the entire work week.
  8. No one to compliment me if the clothes n shoes look good on me.
  9. No one to accompany me go anywhere, anytime, anyhow.
  10. No TLC.

This is so... life-threatening. I'm going to Zzz...
Afterall, Sat is sleeping day.
:sigh:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment