let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20060121

What I want in 2006 (Jan review)

Review of My Want List (rather than My Wish List)

  1. Earpiece for my relatively new SE handphone (Bought compatible non-OEM @ $18, volume adjusting control included, but slightly more expernsive than what's commonly found @ $12-$15 from pasar malams that has no volume control)
  2. Video capture card to capture my videos from my very new samsung camcorder to PC (until I'm ready to get a new comp)
  3. HP PSC 1315 AIO cartridges - HP 56 black and HP 57 colour (Bought value pack @ $75, but no free ang pao becoz value pack not considered as two separate cartridges?)
  4. Check out Pinnacle / Dazzle / Snazzio video cards to be part of a new PC system (until I'm ready to get a new comp, becoz approx. $300 on its own)
  5. A new DC of at least 5.0 megapixels (wait... wait for price to go down some more)
  6. A portable DVD player for daddy when he travels and gets bored in the hotel room (wait... wait for price to go down some more, can feel the pinch when spending that hard-earned bucks... :ouch:)
  7. Inexpensive DV tapes for video recording (go SL Tower, not SLS!)
  8. World travel, or continent travel first?? :-P (Europe tour still possible?)

New add-ons...

  1. OSIM Uzap or OTO Trimax? Wait for more online reviews.
  2. Toyota Vios
  3. My own house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment