let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20070605

The joy of conquer

SPIC and I discussed about the joy of conquer the other day. I gathered that I'm not an ambitious person. I thought I'm just a "small" woman, hoping Koh will take care of me forever. Yet there's always this little part of me which enjoys overcoming challenges. If I don't get something that I want, I'll be very upset.

Today is the eve of the SPIC's birthday. She bought herself that last piece of the black envelope sling bag afterall. I knew she couldn't get her eyes off it. Haa... Little did I expect her to go back to the same place again and got it. What coincidence! I'm like that too. Went shopping with FMIL at Metro the other day and I couldn't take my eyes off a pair of shoes. In the end, I ended up shopping with my mother there as well. And yes, that pair of shoes was cheaper after a couple of days and now sits right in my shoe cabinet. :) Haa... A simple case of the joy of conquer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment