let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20070909

Goodbye, Daddy!

I found all those things he used to predict his life, our lives. Some people say too much of these stuff shorten lifespans. I guess it's true in my dad's case.

I found his old photos. He looked pretty handsome when he was young.

I found all his Chung Ling anniversary school magazines, coupled with a photo of him together with his good friends.

I found a letter from Hainan. He has kept in touch with the old folks there and sent money back regularly.

I found his engineering drawings. He could draw such straight lines without a ruler.

I found his calculator. We bought the same calculators together.

I found a lot of advanced stuff on his new laptop. We bought him the laptop. It was our father's day gift to him in 2007. It was his last present from us. It was also his favourite. My father's friends told us how much he loved it that he used it everyday.

I found many father's day cards in his drawers. He kept them so well. I almost thought they were new.

I think there are still many things for me to find out. But I'd love to.

I miss you, Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment