let no one without knowledge of geometry enter

20090415

Moving from the past to the future

I re-read some of my old posts. Seems like I used to be a happier person than I am now. Sigh... Wonder what happened along e way sometimes? Nowadays seldom update my blog too...

I wrote this last time:

My domain is my territory. My rule. My control.

In my domain, I have paramount and absolute ownership.

In my domain, my activity or concern consists of spontaneous and varied possibilities, different from that of others.

In my domain, I'm an open connected set.

My sphere is the extent of my knowledge. My experience. My pursuit.

In my sphere, the apparent surface of my life is projected. Life has far more to offer and I have important goals to achieve.

In my sphere, the enclosure encapsules the very essence of what life means to me. I luxuriate in things which give gratification to the senses. I reject anything that is tasteless, vulgar or coarse.


I am comforted.

1 Comments:

At 19/4/09 04:49, Blogger WitCHdoc said...

Well, we all used to be happier coz less jaded by working life. Its the monotone that gets to me lately. :)
Oh well, a new adventure ahead for u !! Look forward, keep going!

 

Post a Comment